Omura Seminar & Workshop
Dr. Omura’s Latest Medical Research and Clinical Applications on Chronic Hard to Treat Medical Diseases, Longevity & Anti-Aging”
CE Units for Dentists: 25 CE’s
CE’s for Acupuncturists: NCCAOM Credits available
Course Synopsis: The 2009 Nobel Prize in medicine and physiology was awarded to 3 Americans for discovering a key mechanism in the genetic operation of cells involving TELOMERES. Longevity Gene & Telomeres are being measured by Dr. Omura at this conference.
Dr. Omura will share his discoveries related to the clinical application of Telomeres and his latest research on the Longevity Gene:
1) Normal cell Telomere levels can be elevated to optimally high levels in about 20 different ways, most of them simple and inexpensive.
2) When optimally high Telomere levels are achieved in normal cells, what happens to cancer cells and cells affected by chronic degenerative diseases such as Autism, Alzheimer’s & Cardiovascular Disease. This is good news.
3) What can inhibit optimally high Telomeres?
4) How to select effective medicines including over-the-counter supplements tailored to each individual.
5) How to determine the optimal dose and frequency of effective medicines.
6) How to deliver the effective medicine selectively to a pathological target area in the body, thereby minimizing side effects and loss of effectiveness.
7) How to determine which medicines are synergistic together and which ones cancel each other
8) Stimulation of true Stomach 36 (no acupuncture point exists at the point described as traditional ST 36) to treat many medical problems by effectively increasing normal cell Telomeres.
We hope to see you at this exciting presentation by Professor Yoshiaki Omura, M.D., Sc.D., who is relentless in his research.
Questions: please feel free to call me at 832-754-7787.
Yours In Health,
Marilyn K Jones, D.D.S.
Our Speaker, Professor Yoshiaki Omura M.D., Sc.D., F.A.C.A., F.I.C.A.E., F.A.A.I.M., F.R.S.M., currently holds the following positions:
- President, International Association of Bi-Digital O-Ring Test Societies
- Originator and U.S. Patent Holder of the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test
- President, International College of Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics (www.icaet.org)
- Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Family and Community Medicine, New York Medical College
- Director of Medical Research, Heart Disease Research Foundation
- Editor in Chief, Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics Research, The International Journal (continuously published 35 years & indexed by 17 major international Indexing Periodicals)